2020 Winter Axe League Informational Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest in our first Limestone Axe Throwing League! This meeting is informational and you are not obligated to join this league by attending. We request that you register for this meeting to help us with a count of those interested so we can better be prepared.
Here are some of the basics with more detail to be covered on January 9th:
· League nights are Thursday nights, from 6-10 p.m.
· There will be eight Thursdays in the league, starting January 16th. There will be one bye week on February 13th (Four weeks, bye week, four weeks.).
· Each night, each thrower will have three matches consisting of 10 throws a match. There will be warm-up throws allowed.
· This is a team league. Teams consist of four throwers. If you would like to sign up without a team, we will do our best to group you with a team. Anyone 12 and over is welcome to participate.
· For our first league, we are limiting this to 10 total teams (40 throwers).
· We will do our best to schedule individual matches within a one hour period.
· All teams will have a name that is moderately appropriate!
· There will be both team and individual better than cash ‘pay outs’!
· Each thrower will be entered in the WATL league app for scoring. Limestone coaches will be official score keepers and will not be participating in the League as throwers (unless they are not working on League nights).
· You can have a substitute for nights that you can not throw. Their points count towards you individual and team totals as if you threw.
· There are no handicaps.
· The cost per thrower is $80. For company sponsored teams, there is a discount rate of $300 per team. Payment is required prior to the start of the league (before January 16th).
Thanks for checking this out and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting!